This scholarship program was established by the 2019 Legislative Assembly under the Skilled Workforce Student Scholarship Program (N.D.C.C. 15-10-38.2). The intent of the program is to encourage students to seek educational opportunities in high-need and emerging occupations within the state.
- Admitted to a qualifying program
- Total eligibility not to exceed $17,000 for tuition, fees, books and supplies only
- Institution must have “matching” private sector dollars
- Payment by NDUS made to the institution on a semester, quarter or term basis
- Must maintain a 2.5 cumulative college GPA or other academic progress
- Students who withdraw (voluntarily or involuntarily) from a program prior to completion will have to repay funds
Scholarship Award Agreement
Student has legal obligation to live and work (in a high need or emerging occupation) in ND for at least 3 years following degree completion or will be required to repay funds received.
Contact Shelley Blome at 701-671-2191 or email Shelley.Blome@ndscs.edu.