Currently enrolled and former NDSCS students may order official transcripts from www.getmytranscript.com. A major credit card and a valid e-mail address is required.
Requestors who do not have both a major credit card and a valid e-mail address may request transcripts using the Transcript Request Form. Transcripts will NOT be processed without the correct charge accompanying the request.
If you have questions regarding ordering a transcript, please contact Enrollment Services at 701-671-2521.
Important Notice Regarding Transcripts Between North Dakota Public Colleges and Universities (NDUS)
If you are requesting your NDSCS (NDSSS) transcript to be sent to any of the following institutions for admission as a student, you do not need to submit a transcript request:
- Bismarck State College
- Dakota College at Bottineau
- Dickinson State University
- Lake Region State College
- Mayville State University
- Minot State University
- North Dakota State University
- University of North Dakota
- Valley City State University
- Williston State College
The NDUS institution to which you are applying will be able retrieve your academic transcript from your current NDUS institution at no charge to you. You will, however, be notified if you have any holds on your academic transcripts for outstanding debt owed to a NDUS college or university. No refunds will be granted for individuals who inadvertently request transcripts to be exchanged between NDUS colleges and universities via this site. This new transcript exchange process does not apply to any transcript requests submitted prior to August 13, 2018, and refunds will not be provided for those requests.
- Currently enrolled students may view and print UNOFFICIAL transcripts free of charge at any time via the CampusConnection portal.
- A transcript will NOT be issued if a Business Affairs Office Hold has been placed on a student’s record, which means that the student has an outstanding account balance. The student must contact the Business Affairs Office at (701) 671-2289 to resolve the issue.
Charge: $8 per transcript
Regular Delivery Options:
- Hold for Pickup: $8/transcript – Transcript will be available for pickup at the Enrollment Services Office the same day if request is received by 2 p.m. Photo ID is required for pickup.
- Mail: $8/transcript: Transcript will be mailed to recipient via regular 1st class U.S. Mail within 3 business days after the order is received.
Rush Delivery Options:
- Rush – FedEx/United States: $8/transcript + $15 surcharge per order – Transcript will be over-nighted via FedEx within 1 business day after the order is received in our office to the recipient for receipt the next business day. PLEASE NOTE: Orders must be received in our office by 1 p.m., on a regular business day. Orders received after 1 p.m. will be processed the next business day.
- Rush – Mail: $8/transcript + $10 surcharge per order – Transcript will be mailed to recipient via regular 1st class U.S. Mail within 1 business day after the order is received in our office.
Registrar's Office: North Dakota State College of Science 800 North Sixth Street Wahpeton, ND 58076-0002 Fax: 701-671-2648