Student employment at NDSCS provides you an opportunity to have a flexible work schedule where you can prioritize your studies, enjoy a job on the campus, opportunities to work in the local school systems or parks and recreation program in the Wahpeton-Breckenridge community, and it is another way to be involved at NDSCS while you earn money.
- Any student can apply for student employment
- You can work up to 10 hours a week
- Some positions offer additional hours
- Flexible schedules to work around your studies
- Opportunity to add work experience to your resume
See Human Resources in Haverty Hall 136 for a list of available positions.
Work-Study jobs are also available for students who qualify. Click here to learn more.
Student Employment Fair
NDSCS offers a Student Involvement & Employment Fair to inform students of opportunities to join a club, get involved in activities or earn money while working in a part-time position through NDSCS.
Wednesday, September 1, 2021
11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
*In case of rain, event will be held Thursday, September 2 from 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.