Resident Assistants (RAs) at NDSCS are student staff members in the residence halls who create and promote safe and inclusive living and learning communities on campus. Any current or incoming student can apply to become an RA.
To apply for an RA position, click here.
- Supporting fellow NDSCS students
- Developing community
- Planning building-wide events
- Assisting with safety and security
- Performing administrative tasks
- Excellent leadership training
- Work experience in a convenient and accommodating setting
- Free single room
- Full Room Waiver
- $1,000 Stipend
- $500 Working Agreement Completion Stipend
- RAs can receive $75 off the cost of the 160 meal plan. Visit Dining Services office for details.
- love meeting new people
- enjoy supporting others
- want to have an enriching college experience
- want to be involved
- Minimum cumulative and semester grade point average (GPA) 2.0
- Outside employment must be approved by the Department of Residential Life and must not exceed 10 hours a week excluding weekends
- Notify Senior Staff of any extracurricular activities you are involved in
- Uphold a level of personal conduct appropriate to the responsibilities of the job
- Abide by all College and hall policies, as well as state and federal laws