Explore the exciting culinary industry at the NDSCS Culinary Intensive. This four-day culinary camp is geared toward individuals at least 16 years old with gourmet aspirations of a career in the culinary profession. NDSCS Culinary Arts faculty will help you discover and develop skills needed for success in the culinary world.
June 9-13, 2019
At the NDSCS Culinary Intensive, you will have the unique opportunity to:
- Discover new ingredients used in restaurants
- Learn French knife skills
- Practice food garnishing techniques
- Learn how baking ingredients work together to create wonderful breads, pastries and desserts
- Work in a professional kitchen
- Compete against fellow campers in an Iron Chef competition.
The camp is limited to 12 participants. There is a $50 non-refundable registration fee due with the application and $150 fee due at the beginning of camp.
Registration Deadline: May 30, 2019