Explore the exciting culinary industry at the NDSCS Culinary Intensive. This four-day culinary camp is geared toward individuals at least 16 years old with gourmet aspirations of a career in the culinary profession. NDSCS Culinary Arts faculty will help you discover and develop skills needed for success in the culinary world.
2020 Culinary Intensive - CANCELLED
Check back for more information about Culinary Intensive in 2021.
At the NDSCS Culinary Intensive, you will have the unique opportunity to:
- Discover new ingredients used in restaurants
- Learn French knife skills
- Practice food garnishing techniques
- Learn how baking ingredients work together to create wonderful breads, pastries and desserts
- Work in a professional kitchen
- Compete against fellow campers in an Iron Chef competition.
The NDSCS Culinary Intensive utilizes a professional, industry-current kitchen lab and classroom - the same facilities used by NDSCS Culinary Arts students.
Cost & Registration
The camp is limited to 12 participants. All participants will stay on-campus in the residence halls.
Camp Cost: $200
Registration Deadline: May 7, 2020