Discover your passion for food while earning a degree in Culinary Arts.
The NDSCS Culinary Arts program provides students with a broad range of study that enables them to be employed in a variety of occupations within the food service and hospitality industry.
As a student, you’ll have the opportunity to receive hands-on training in a professional kitchen and even run your own restaurant. You’ll learn classical techniques as well as progressive trends. From front of house service, to management, to cooking, our program helps students discover and develop skills needed for success in the culinary field.
The program features:
- Two years of hands-on food preparation
- A third-year Restaurant Management option
- Training in sanitation, nutrition, menu planning and restaurant management
- Small class sizes with individualized instruction
- Affordable culinary education
The Culinary Arts program is part of the Business Administration and Management Department.
Culinary Arts Special Event Day
Interested in Culinary Arts? Register to attend Culinary Arts Day for a hands-on experience.