The 6th Street Eatery, a restaurant operated by students in the Culinary Arts program, features a variety of menus during spring semester. Spring semester days and hours of operation are listed below:
Tuesdays & Thursdays
5 to 7 p.m.
Red River Valley Room
Hektner Student Center
- Due to limited seating, reservations are required.
- Please call 701-671-2405 for reservations beginning Tuesday at 5 p.m. the week prior to the restaurant date.
- Please do not call early for reservations.
- Large groups (more than 6) will be accommodated when possible, but may not be seated in the same section.
Reservations can be made, as usual, by calling 701-671-2405 on the Tuesday, the week prior to the restaurant you wish to attend. Opening time for reservations will be 5 p.m. - instead of 1 p.m. Just call to tell us the date you want to attend, the time and the number of guests. We'll accommodate larger groups as possible but can't guarantee seating together.
New this year
The NDSCS Culinary Arts Department is excited to announce that we have made some exciting changes to this year's 6th Street Eatery.
We will have a main menu that will stay the same each night we are open. This menu is focused on celebrating all things North Dakota. Our students have worked hard to identify and develop some wonderful offerings.
As our students become the chefs for the night, they will also be serving 5-6 different feature items that they have developed. We hope you can join us for this season.
Click the button below to view the 6th Street Eatery Main Menu for each night.
2020 Restaurant Dates
- January 23
- January 28 - View January 28 Features
- January 30 - View January 30 Features
- February 4 - View February 4 Features
- February 6 - View February 6 Features
- February 11 & 13 - View Valentine's Week Features
- February 20 - View February 20 Features
- February 25 - View February 25 Features
- February 27 - View February 27 Features
- March 10 - View March 10 Features
- March 12 - View March 12 Features
- April 7 & 9 (Buffet Series) - CANCELLED
- April 14 & 16 (Buffet Series) - CANCELLED
In April we are excited to be serving our buffet series in the Wild Grounds Cafe space. Check back for more information.