The 6th Street Eatery, a restaurant operated by students in the Culinary Arts program, features a variety of menus during spring semester. Spring semester days and hours of operation are listed below:
Tuesdays & Thursdays from 5 to 7 p.m.
Wild Grounds Cafe in the Hektner Student Center
At the 6th Street Eatery, we welcome you into our kitchen and present you with the feeling of being at home. Our student chefs work together as a team to provide our community with remarkable comfort foods and outstanding service. Our hope is that you create some lasting memories with us at NDSCS. We encourage all to help support our education, and just enjoy some wonderful food!
- January 21
- January 26 - Features Menu
- January 28 - Features Menu
- February 2 - Features Menu
- February 4 - Features Menu
- February 9 & 11 Valentine's Menu
- February 18 - Features Menu
- February 23 - Features Menu
- February 25 - Features Menu
- March 2 - Features Menu
- March 4 - Features Menu
- March 9 - Features Menu
- March 11 (Scholarship Dinner)
- April 13 & 15 (Buffet Series)
- Due to limited seating, reservations are required.
- Please call 701-671-2405 for reservations beginning Tuesday at 5 p.m. the week prior to the restaurant date.
- Please do not call early for reservations.
- Large groups (more than 6) will be accommodated when possible, but may not be seated in the same section.
Reservations can be made, as usual, by calling 701-671-2405 on the Tuesday, the week prior to the restaurant you wish to attend. Opening time for reservations will be 5 p.m. - instead of 1 p.m. Just call to tell us the date you want to attend, the time and the number of guests. We'll accommodate larger groups as possible but can't guarantee seating together.
Are you interested in ordering take out from the 6th Street Eatery? Now you can!
How to order
Orders will be taken starting at 4:30 p.m. each night we are open. Call 701-671-2583 to place your order with our Dining Room Manager.
How to pick up
Orders can be picked up between 5-7 p.m. each night we are open. Estimated wait time is 30 minutes from ordering your food.
Come to the Hektner Student Center at NDSCS. Stop at the host table as you enter the Wild Grounds Cafe to pay and grab your food.