Students are encouraged to take an active role in their education. Current NDSCS students should meet with their Academic Advisor to assist in developing a class schedule and review progress towards graduation. Please see the below outline for steps to register.
This process must be completed each semester.
1. Log into your CampusConnection account.
- Check who your advisor is. If you do not have an advisor listed, please contact the Dean’s Office.
- View your registration appointment – this is the date and time you will be eligible to begin registering.
- Complete the Financial Obligation Agreement – this must be done every semester.
- View any holds you have. Some holds will prevent you from registering – take appropriate action to clear those holds.
2. Make an appointment to meet with your Academic Advisor to develop your schedule.
- Review your Academic Advisement report to view your progress towards graduation.
- ASC course requirements will not display on an Academic Advisement report. Discuss with your advisor if you are required to take ASC courses.
- Make a list of questions to discuss with your advisor.
3. Register for your classes by logging into your CampusConnection account.
- Click the button to learn how to use the new Schedule Planner registration tool.
4. Students who are completing their program must complete a graduation petition to receive your graduation award.
5. Students who have completed a program and wish to return to enroll in another program or earn a higher degree without a break in enrollment at NDSCS must complete the Continuing Student Enrollment Form.
- View Course Schedules or search course listing in CampusConnection
- NDSCS Catalog
- CampusConnection Help
- If you are considering changing your program, please contact the Student Success Center to schedule an appointment with an Academic Counselor.
Student Success Center
Old Main 130
701-671-3000 (local) | 1-800-342-4325 ext. 3000 (toll free)