The Mathematics and Science department offers you a variety of courses across the scientific and mathematical disciplines.
This department provides advising for a variety of Liberal Arts programs. Click here for a complete list of Liberal Arts transfer options.
The vision of the Mathematics and Science department is to support a community of learners through:
- Faculty who have a mastery of their subject, strive to continually improve course content and methods of instruction, and are willing to entertain new ideas and technology while fostering the fundamentals.
- Students who are inspired to give their best and will be capable and adaptable in the changing occupational environments.
Department Mission Statement
The Mathematics and Science department provides quality educational experiences in mathematics and science for students enrolled at NDSCS. The department faculty enhances student learning through:
- Lecture and laboratory classroom settings
- Academic assistance to individuals
- Academic advising
- Use of current technology
- Innovations in teaching and learning
The department faculty:
- Develops and maintains transfer programs in liberal arts with emphasis in mathematics and science
- Develops and maintains service courses for other NDSCS programs and departments, including Outreach and Customized Training
- Coordinates transfer and general education core courses within the North Dakota University System
- Establishes and maintains articulation agreements between NDSCS and other institutions