Collegiate DECA’s educational conferences integrate the knowledge and skills learned in the classroom into real-world experiences. These are opportunities for both personal and professional growth through leadership development, community involvement and competitive events.
The Engage Conference reinforces concepts taught in the Academic Cluster Areas supported by Collegiate DECA programs.
- Use networking techniques to identify employment opportunities
- Identify skills needed to enhance career progression
- Utilize resources that can contribute to professional development
- Discuss opportunities for building professional relationships in finance
- Explain employment opportunities in business
- Explain career opportunities in entrepreneurship
- Discuss employment opportunities in the finance industry
- Explain employment opportunities in marketing