Are you ready to experience life in campus housing? While the idea of living in a residence hall and having a roommate might seem nerve-wracking, it really is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity! This is where some of your best college memories will be made—crazy all-night study sessions with friends, late-night pizza runs with your roommate, learning the joys of doing your own laundry and maybe even attempting to cook. Forget your nerves and get ready for some fun!
- Residential Halls
- Exemption Policy
- How to Apply
- Room & Apartment Rates
- Housing FAQs
- Stay & Save
- Housing Options & Assistance for LGBTQIA Students
- What Should I Bring?
- View Room Assignments
- How-To Information
- RA Program
Top 8 Reasons to Live on Campus at NDSCS
- Increases the likelihood of achieving academic and personal success.
- Convenient and within walking distance to everything on campus.
- Affordable room rates.
- On-Campus community of friends and support.
- Leadership and personal development opportunities.
- Many types of hall/room options across 6 residence halls and 3 apartment buildings.
- In-hall staff that provide resources and support when you need it.
- Fun and educational program opportunities.