All new and transfer students wishing to take online courses are encouraged to visit with a program advisor before registering for classes. Below is a list of the online program advisors and their contact information. Students are encouraged to maintain contact with their advisor as they progress through their program.
An academic advisor can help you with:
- Developing an educational plan
- Setting academic goals
- Selection of appropriate courses for registration
- Referral to and use of college support services
- Clarification of career goals; answering questions about your program/major
- Understanding college academic policies and procedures
Students may also contact an Academic Counselor in the Student Success Department for assistance.
For additional information about online classes, contact Distance Education at 701-671-2275 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
3rd-year option or for students with A.A.S. from an accredited institution
3rd-year option or for students with A.A.S. in Culinary Arts
Web Design (Certificate) & Web Developer (AAS)
Dr. Kaila Givens