Attending the NDSCS Career Fair is a great way to meet employers, share your qualifications, and potentially find a job for after graduation or a cooperative education/internship opportunity.
The Career Fair will be held from 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. in the Clair T. Blikre Activities Center. Even though this is a "come and go" event, please let us know if you plan to attend by calling Student Success & Career Services (701-671-3000) or stopping by Student Success in Old Main 130.
Who will be attending the Career Fair?
Information regarding who will be attending the 2022 Career Fair will be available on the app.
Before you Attend the NDSCS Career Fair
- Download the Career Fair Plus App
- Plan what you are going to wear to the Career Fair. You want to ensure that you look presentable – this could include your program uniform or business casual attire. Be sure that you are clean, your clothes are wrinkle-free, your hair is combed and that you are prepared to network with employers.
- Research who will be at the Career Fair and who you want to speak with.
- Review your current résumé and bring copies to share with the employers you are preparing to visit. Better yet, have Career Services review your resume by attending a drop-in resume review day. Dates will be listed soon.
- If you need help with your résumé, contact Student Success & Career Services to schedule an appointment.
Do I need my student ID?
Yes, we will scan all student's ID cards when you arrive.
Allow yourself sufficient time to meet with the employers. You may have to wait to talk with some - and we don't want you running out of time. Plan ahead, be prepared and don't wait until the last minute to arrive.
Career Fair Preparation
View the following videos to help you prepare for the Career Fair.