This scholarship rewards college students for taking dual-credit coursework as a high school student. To qualify, students must meet the eligibility criteria, complete an application with the ND University System (NDUS), and provide all supporting documentation.
To qualify for the scholarship, students must:
- Have graduated from a high school in this state, or a high school in a bordering state covered under state law (N.D.C.C. 15.1-29), or have graduated from a nonpublic high school in a bordering state while residing with a custodial parent in this state, or have completed a program of home education under N.D.C.C. 15.1-23, and
- Have completed at least one dual-credit course provided by a NDUS institution while enrolled in high school or a program of home education, and
- Be currently enrolled at an institution of higher education in ND, and
- Have completed at least one semester, quarter or term at an institution of higher education in the state.
If you meet the eligibility criteria noted above, log into the Dual Credit Tuition Scholarship website and follow the steps.
- You must know your NDUS User ID & Password to start the application.
- You will be required to attach all required supporting documents to the application.
Contact the North Dakota University System at 701-328-2906 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.