Blackboard is the learning management system used for NDSCS online classes as well as traditional face-to-face classes. The links below are to guide you through navigating the system as well as how to enhance your experience through additional tools.
Access to the Blackboard courses is through NDSCS Online, found in the header of the NDSCS website.
Text Message Notification Settings (for students)
Click the MyGrades item on the Course Menu in your classes to see your grades and instructor feedback for assignments submitted. View the video to learn more.
Getting Onboard with Blackboard
Part 1 - Getting Started
- Finding Bb
- Login Credentials
- The NDSCS Online Homepage Information
- Edit your personal information
Part 2 - A Look at Your Courses
- Access Classes
- Course Organization
- Syllabus and Assignment Schedules
Part 3 - Assignment Reminders and How to Set Them
Part 4 - Submitting Assignments in Blackboard
Part 5 - Basic Troubleshooting Tips
- Browser Check - When contacting Tech Support, use the Browser Check to obtain useful information to assist with troubleshooting.
- Clearing cache and cookies
- NDUS Helpdesk for login help
In addition to the campus and NDSCS Fargo Tutoring Services, an online tutoring service is available in each course in Blackboard called Smarthinking.