The student success division supports students and the College by providing programs and services aimed at broadening access, increasing degree attainment and fostering lifelong success.
Your success is our priority!
Student Success Center
The Student Success Center is a one-stop location for students, faculty and staff to find help with the following:
- Academic Help & Questions
- Class Schedule Changes
- Academic Program Changes
- Career Planning & Job Search Assistance
- Test Center
- Accessibility Services
- Quiet & Group Study Spaces
- Student Concerns & Complaints
- Veterans (VA) Benefit Assistance
- And more!
Old Main | 701-671-3000
- Email: NDSCS.StudentSuccess@ndscs.edu
- Hours: Open Monday-Thursday until 9 p.m. and Fridays until 4:45 p.m.