The 2019 Career Fair was a huge success with over 550 students and 187 employers, colleges/universities and military branches in attendance. Thank you to everyone who helped and/or attended. We hope to see you all back in 2020.
The 2020 Career Fair will be held on Thursday, February 6 from 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. in the Clair T. Blikre Activities Center.
This cross-discipline Career Fair will not only attract students from our specific technical programs, but is open to students from all of our academic areas.
- To view short videos on what a career fair is, what to expect, how to prepare and what to do while you are at the Career Fair, click here.
Academic Program Information
Students are invited from all academic programs. To find out more about the various academic programs offered at NDSCS, please click here.
Also, to make it easier for employers, student nametags will be color-coded by academic program – to make those that you are seeking to hire more identifiable.
Registration is now open! Career Fair Registration
- There is a charge of $175 to attend if payment is received by 1/10/20. If payment is received after January 10, the charge will be $225.
- There is a charge of $25 for interview space (interviews are held at the conclusion of the Career Fair).
- Cancelations received by 1/10/20 will receive a $100 refund.
- Space is limited to the first 200 employers.
- Each booth will consist of one 8 foot table, two chairs and a black table covering. If you have a larger display and need more space, you may need to reserve two booths. Each booth also allows for 1 electrical device; please bring your own extension cord.
- A drop-in, buffet style lunch will be provided to employers attending the fair (12:30 – 1:30 p.m.); attendees are encouraged to stagger lunch times to ensure booths are always staffed.