Due to COVID-19, the NDSCS 2021 Career Fair was cancelled. However, in 2020 the NDSCS Career Fair had over 450 students and 207 employers, colleges/universities and military branches in attendance.
The 2022 Career Fair will be held on Thursday, February 10 from 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. in the Clair T. Blikre Activities Center.
This cross-discipline Career Fair will not only attract students from our specific technical programs, but is open to students from all of our academic areas.
Academic Program Information
Students are invited from all academic programs. To find out more about the various academic programs offered at NDSCS, please click here.
Also, to make it easier for employers, student name tags will be color-coded by academic program - to make those that you are seeking to hire more identifiable.
Registration is now open! Career Fair Registration
- There is a charge of $175 to attend if payment is received by January 14, 2022. If payment is received after January 14, the charge will be $225.
- There is a charge of $25 for interview space (interviews are held at the conclusion of the Career Fair).
- Cancelations received by January 14, 2022 will receive a $100 refund.
- Space is limited to the first 200 employers.
- Each booth will consist of one 8 foot table, two chairs and a black table covering. If you have a larger display and need more space, you may need to reserve two booths. Each booth also allows for 1 electrical device; please bring your own extension cord.
- A drop-in, buffet style lunch will be provided to employers attending the fair (12:30 – 1:30 p.m.); attendees are encouraged to stagger lunch times to ensure booths are always staffed.
Online Job Posting
NDSCS moved to Handshake in July 2020 for the online job platform. Employers can post any type of job (full-time, part-time, co-op/internships, seasonal, etc.) on this site, which is open to all current NDSCS students and graduates. To get started with Handshake, click here.
To view short videos on what a career fair is, what to expect, how to prepare and what to do while you are at the Career Fair, click here.
NDSCS Career Services will be working directly with students to help build their job search skills. Check back soon for dates for Career Café Sessions where students can get one-on-one assistance on a variety of topics including resume writing, interview skills and how to use Handshake, and for links to short videos on these topics.
Contact the Student Success Center at 701-671-3000.