Earn up to 3 General Education Credits in 3 weeks!
NDSCS Intersession will be held from December 18, 2023 to January 5, 2024.
TUITION & FEES
- Tuition and fees will be charged at the same rate as a traditional online class (per residency).
- Tuition and fees will be due at the same time as the regular semester charges are due.
- Students needing a transcript with intersession grades posted, would need to pay for the course(s) before the transcript is released.
- Intersession courses are eligible for Financial Aid.
- Financial Aid will disburse the same time as regular semester courses do. There will be no special disbursement.
- If a student fails an intersession courses, Financial aid will not cover the course.
- Intersession will be a part of the spring semester record.
- Transcripts will only be released when balances are paid.
- Open to all students. Students may take intersession courses through the collaborative program, but the Tri-College program is not eligible.