Wahpeton Test Center Instructions
- Test Instruction Form (Excel)
Any test that is sent to the Test Center with a student should be placed in a sealed envelope. The Test Center, 671-2556, should be notified that a student is bringing over a test to make sure that someone is available and that there is room for testing.
- Please tell students that they are required to show a picture ID to test. You know who they are, but we do not.
- If you are sending a test for a student who has an accommodation for audio testing, please send the test to the Test Center 48 hours before the test needs to be given.
The Test Center is not designed to test an entire class. Please check with the Test Center before sending large numbers of students to test.
Faculty requesting testing services must fill out the Test Center Instruction Form for each test. All testing information, such as passwords or any changes, should be sent to the Test Center's email address: NDSCS.TestCenter@ndscs.edu.
Fargo Test Center Instructions
- Faculty requesting services at the Fargo test center, please send all passwords (or indicate you don’t require passwords for tests) at the beginning of each semester along with instructions regarding the exams (ie. if the use of calculators, notes, books are allowed) Also include the best contact information for you should we need to reach you in case testing problems arise during our evening hours. All information and any testing communication should be sent to the Fargo test center email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For students that work with accessibility services and have accommodations the Test Instruction Form (Excel) is required. Please complete it in full and submit it to the Fargo test center email address: email@example.com.
- For any questions please either email the test center or call 701-231-6900.