Welcome to the NDSCS Resources for Counselors section. This section of our site is meant to serve as a guide and to keep you informed on all things NDSCS as your students go through the college selection process.
LEARN Smarter and EARN Faster with NDSCS
- 98% Placement After Graduation*
- 3,000+ Students/Potential Friends
- 80+ Career Paths
- 95% of Students Receive Financial Aid
- 4.1 Job Openings per Graduate*
- 12:1 Student-to-Faculty Ratio
- 1:1 Academic and Career Guidance
- 9 On-Campus Housing Options
*2016 North Dakota State College of Science Graduate Placement Report.
Codes to Know
- ACT Code: 3206
- FAFSA Code: 002996
NDSCS will defer the application fee on a case by case basis when the application fee may be a severe financial hardship for the applicant. If the deferment is approved, the application fee will be billed upon the first semester of enrollment.
To request a deferment, applicants should have a school counselor or other advocate complete the Application Fee Deferment Request Form. NDSCS does not waive the application fee.