To provide the best possible experience to prospective students and guests, NDSCS is providing options for prospective students to experience all NDSCS has to offer.
Whether your visit is in-person or virtual, you will have the opportunity to meet one-on-one with an Admission Team member to learn more about what NDSCS has to offer including: the academic options and programs that interest you, the various housing options and student life events, costs to attend, sponsorship opportunities, future special event days, and answers to any other questions you might have!
Schedule an in-person visit to experience the NDSCS community through a detailed tour of campus, and learn more about NDSCS support and services. If available, you will also meet with faculty or staff members from the department you are interested in so you can learn more about your program of interest. If you choose, staff will also assist you with completing an admission application. For an in-person visit plan on spending approximately three hours at NDSCS.
COVID-19 Considerations: To help limit prospective student and community exposure to COVID-19, NDSCS is taking additional precautions during in-person visits.
- Extra cleaning will be done between visitors, and physical distancing guidelines will be observed. Please maintain at least 6 feet between you and others outside of your party.
- The use of face coverings is optional. Disposable face masks will be provided if visitors do not have their own.
- To reduce the spread of COVID-19, minor tour modifications have been made. Some departmental/faculty discussions may also be conducted through virtual means.
- Visitors are asked to sanitize your hands throughout their visit at one of our many sanitizing stations throughout the College community.
- If you are not feeling well, having symptoms consistent with COVID-19, and/or been knowingly exposed to anyone that has COVID-19 please reschedule your visit.
We are excited about you visiting NDSCS, and we appreciate your cooperation and understanding as we work to limit the risk and spread of COVID-19! If you have any specific questions or concerns, please contact us.
As an alternative to in-person visits, prospective students can schedule a virtual visit. Some students choose this option due to travel limitations, COVID-19 concerns, and/or time constraints. Follow-up virtual visits may be arranged to meet with faculty or staff members from the department you are interested in so you can learn more about your program of interest.
Resources and Videos
Walk through images of NDSCS by viewing our photo gallery. Click on the photos below to view our NDSCS campus in Wahpeton and our NDSCS-Fargo location through Flickr.
If do not see the photo albums below, clear your browser history and reload the page of click the links below to view the photos in Flickr.
NDSCS Wahpeton Photo Gallery
NDSCS Fargo Photo Gallery
See what life is like as a Wildcat! Learn about academics, campus life and more. Check out our interactive digital viewbook featuring videos, slide shows and more.
The virtual viewbook is best viewed on a laptop or desktop computer.
The NDSCS viewbook is also available as a PDF download.
NDSCS has six residence halls and three apartment complexes that offer a variety of positive living environments. Plus, NDSCS offers many of the opportunities provided at a four-year college, such as: on-campus housing, student clubs and organizations, athletics, campus police, health and counseling services, weekly campus events and so much more.
Walton & Schulz Hall
What is it like to be a student at NDSCS? Hear first-hand from our students and alumni.