Nominate Your Teacher for the Excellence in Teaching Award
The following criteria should be considered as a guide for making nominations.
In his or her teaching, the faculty member should:
- have been teaching at NDSCS for at least one full semester;
- stimulate present and continuing interest in the subject matter;
- present courses so that the topics are clear, suitable and well-integrated;
- demand rigorous thought and generate enthusiastic responses from the students, while achieving course objectives;
- demonstrate distinctive competence in his or her field.
Nominations will be accepted until 4 p.m. on Friday, February 8, 2019.