Read&Write is provided at no charge to all NDSCS students and employees. This award-winning toolbar is useful for language learning, research and organization.
- Download and Install Read&Write for Windows
- Download and Install Read&Write for Mac
- Open Read&Write and choose Sign in with Microsoft
- Sign in with your NDSCS email credentials (remember to use @ndus.edu)
Free for NDSCS students!
NDSCS students and employees may use MS Office on up to five personal devices and computers. This includes Word, PowerPoint, Excel and more!
- Login to your Office 365 email account
- Click on the circle with your initials in the upper right corner of the screen
- Choose My Account
- Click Install Office
Respondus Lockdown Browser
Some faculty will require a proctor for testing and/or the Respondus Lockdown Browser to be on the computer used for testing. This is a free download.
- Download Respondus Lockdown Browser
- If you are testing at a location that may have download restrictions and firewalls, you should work with them before your first test to be sure they can load the software onto their computer. Allow sufficient time before your first test deadline to be sure Lockdown Browser is installed and working properly on your computer.
- Some faculty require proctors for online exams. Where it is known, this requirement is indicated but may change without notice. Proctoring fees may be charged at some locations. Some instructors have additional restrictions so be sure to read the information provided in your class.