Through Dual Credit classes, you can earn college credits while still fulfilling your high school requirements. Dual Credit classes may be offered at your high school or taught over ITV/IVN, delivered online or on campus. Save money and time and get ahead by enrolling in a college credit class today!
Advantages of Dual Credit Courses
- Lower tuition
- Qualify for the ND Dual Credit Tuition Scholarship
- Saves time by allowing students to get a jump start on earning college credit
- Ease into college classes in a comfortable, familiar environment with smaller class sizes
- The letter grade received in the course is the same and is posted on both high school and college transcripts
- Fulfills a category for the North Dakota Academic Scholarship
Criteria to Enroll in Dual Credit College Courses
Dual Credit students need to meet the following criteria to enroll in NDSCS classes:
- Permission from parent/guardian
- Must be in grades 10, 11 or 12.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 recommended. Requests for Dual Credit enrollment by students who do not have a GPA of 3.0 will be reviewed on an individual basis by an authorized NDSCS representative in consultation with the high school administration.