NDSCS Graduates from 2018-19 Academic Year
Placement rate of 98% includes graduates that are employed or pursuing additional college education. Breakdown of programs included in Academic Department or Emphasis in table below:
- Agriculture (Includes Ag Business, Agronomy, Animal Science, Farm Management, Precision Agriculture and Ranch Management)
- Automotive Technology (Includes Automotive Alignment & Brake Technician, Automotive Engine Technician and Automotive Transmission & Driveline Technician, Automobile and Diesel Master Technician)
- Business Management (Administration and Finance, Business Technology Management, Marketing, Sales and Hospitality Services, Restaurant Management, General Business Management)
- Culinary Arts (Includes Chef Training & Management Technology and Restaurant Management)
- Diesel Technology (Includes General Diesel, Case IH, Komatsu)
- Electrical Technology (Includes Construction, Industrial and Master Technician)
- Emergency Medical Services (Includes Emergency Medical Technician (EMT), Advanced Emergency Medical Technician (AEMT), Paramedic Technology)
- Health Information (Includes Health Information Technician and Medical Coding)
- Information & Communications Technology (Includes Information Systems Administrator, Information Technology Support, IT Forensics and Security, Web Design and Web Developer)
Salary averages are based on full-time employment (2,080 hrs./year) and do not include overtime or possible commissions earned by graduates. Average monthly salaries are not reported for programs with insufficient data (3 or less graduates reporting).
The placement information is compiled and printed annually by November 25. For updated information, please contact Student Success & Career Services at 701-671-3000.
The North Dakota State College of Science does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex or handicap in its educational programs or activities and employment policies or practices