Federal Work-Study Program
The Federal Work-Study Program provides part-time jobs for students with financial need, allowing them to earn money to help pay education expenses. Students eligible for Federal Work-Study funds through their financial aid packages are extended the opportunity to work in various positions on the NDSCS campus.
Here’s a quick overview of Federal Work-Study:
- It provides part-time employment while you are enrolled in school.
- It’s available to undergraduate, graduate, and professional students with financial need.
- It’s available to full-time or part-time students.
How do I get started?
- Make sure you've completed your FAFSA online at StudentAid.gov
- Submit a work-study application online at www.ndscs.edu/careers. The NDSCS Human Resources office accepts work-study applications and makes recommendations to departments with vacancies for student workers.
Other Student Work Opportunities
In addition to Federal Work-Study, there are other Institutional Work-Study job opportunities on campus as well as Resident Assistant positions. Check with the Human Resources office or review the information below and apply online at www.ndscs.edu/careers.