Watch the 2019 NDSCS Commencement Program on YouTube by clicking here.
2020 NDSCS Commencement Ceremony
Friday, May 15 at 3 p.m. in the Ed Werre Arena located in the Clair T. Blikre Activities Center in Wahpeton, N.D.
- Graduation rehearsal will be held on Monday, May 11 at 7 p.m. in the Ed Werre Arena located in the Clair T. Blikre Activities Center in Wahpeton, N.D.
Important Information about Graduation
- To receive your degree or diploma, you must apply for graduation using the Graduation Petition Form.
- Caps and gowns may be purchased at the Bookstore. You MUST wear full graduation attire or you will not be permitted to participate in the ceremony.
- If you plan to continue enrollment at NDSCS for the following term after graduation, you must file a Continuing Enrollment Form with the Enrollment Services Office.
- Lifetouch Photography will be taking professional pictures of the graduates as they receive their diplomas. Students are under no obligation to purchase their graduation picture. You will also be given an opportunity to purchase more than one copy of the picture if you so choose.
- All official diplomas will be sent to students in the mail.
Graduation Petition Form
If you have any questions or concerns, contact the Registrar's Office located in Haverty Hall Room 101.
Phone: 1-800-342-4325 ext. 3-2204 or 701-671-2204