Graduation Petition Form
- To receive your degree or diploma, you must apply for graduation using the Graduation Petition Form.
- If you plan to continue enrollment at NDSCS for the following term after graduation, you must file a Continuing Enrollment Form with the Enrollment Services Office.
If you have any questions or concerns, contact the Registrar's Office located in Haverty Hall Room 101.
2021 NDSCS Commencement Ceremony
Commencement will be held on Friday, May 14, 2021 at 3 p.m. at the Ed Werre Arena in the Clair T. Blikre Activities Center in Wahpeton, N.D.
Important Information about Graduation
- Caps and gowns may be purchased at the Bookstore. You MUST wear full graduation attire or you will not be permitted to participate in the ceremony.
- Lifetouch Photography will be taking professional pictures of the graduates as they receive their diplomas. Students are under no obligation to purchase their graduation picture. You will also be given an opportunity to purchase more than one copy of the picture if you so choose.
- All official diplomas will be sent to students in the mail.
Watch the 2020 NDSCS Commencement Program on YouTube by clicking here.