Join us June 8-11, 2020!
A hands-on professional development opportunity for teachers, counselors and administrators.
High school instructors, counselors and administrators are invited to experience new and emerging technologies in the areas of transportation, construction, manufacturing, agriculture and health care.
This four-day event will highlight the latest technology used in the academic areas listed.
Included with Registration
- FREE registration
- Numerous hands-on learning sessions to explore new and emerging technologies in today’s career fields
- Meals and hotel lodging expenses paid for by NDSCS
- Seminar is available for continuing education credit
- Space is limited and participants will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis
- Email your name, mailing address, cell phone number and school affiliation to email@example.com or call 800-342-4325 ext. 3-2330
Check out our Photo Gallery!
This event will highlight the latest technology used in the following academic areas:
- Animal Science
- Farm and Ranch Management
- Architectural Drafting and Estimating Technology
- Building Construction Technology
- Construction Management Technology
- Electrical Technology / Robotics, Automation and Mechatronics Technology
- Heating, Ventilating, A/C and Refrigeration Technology
- Land Surveying and Civil Engineering Technology
- Precision Machining Technology
- Welding Technology
- Auto Body Repair and Refinishing Technology
- Automotive Technology
- Diesel Technology - John Deere, CAT, Case IH and Komatsu
- Powersports Technology
- Dental Assisting
- Dental Hygiene
- Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Paramedic Technology
- Pharmacy Technician
- Culinary Arts
- Liberal Arts/Transfer Programs