NDSCS Apprenticeship programs provide opportunities for workers seeking high-skilled jobs with excellent salaries, and for employers to build a highly qualified workforce.
Apprenticeship is a partnership between:
- Employer: Provides the job, on-the-job training & mentorship
- NDSCS: Provides oversight of the program, online instruction & collaborates with the business for a custom program
- Worker: Provides time & effort
Develop & grow a highly skilled workforce
- Reduce turnover & foster loyalty among employees
- Increase productivity, quality, safety & customer service
- Customized, flexible training solutions
- Earn a paycheck from day one
- Industry recognized credential
- Develop new skills in high-demand fields
- Flexible schedules & self-paced
- Receive up to 32 college credits towards an A.A.S. degree in Technical Studies for apprentices completing Registered Apprenticeship programs
Related Study Apprenticeship refers to the technical instruction or bookwork that NDSCS provides to apprentices of employers who already have an existing Apprenticeship program. These apprenticeships may be industry-recognized or approved by the US Department of Labor.
Develop & Grow a Highly-Skilled Workforce:
Apprenticeship is an industry-driven, high-quality career pathway where employers can develop and prepare their future workforce. Individuals can obtain paid work experience, classroom instruction, and a portable, nationally recognized credential.
Let NDSCS help you define your goals and determine the best fit to make you successful in today's workforce. Click the links below to learn more about Registered Apprenticeship Programs and Related Study Apprenticeships.
"Having the ability to work while completing my courses has been crucial. My family is too established where I am living and that would not allow me to take courses on site at NDSCS."