Hektner Student Center | Bookstore Customer Service 701-671-2825
The NDSCS Bookstore Customer Service counter provides comprehensive mail and shipping services for students.
- Every student is able to have a mailbox assigned to them to receive mail and packages, there is a non-refundable key fee of $5.
- Incoming mail is placed in student boxes as soon as possible each day.
- Incoming packages are placed in package lockers as soon as possible each day, watch your NDSCS email for package notification.
- If keys are forgotten or lost, a new key must be purchased. Bookstore staff are not authorized to hand out mail from the boxes.
- Outgoing USPS mail can be deposited in the mail drop box by the mailboxes.
- Outgoing packages for UPS, FedEx, USPS should be dropped off at Bookstore Customer Service.
The address for student mail is:
NDSCS box number
800 N 6th St
Wahpeton, ND 58076-0001
UPS delivers and picks up each day Monday through Friday. Outbound package cost will depend on the weight and destination of the package. Packages must be correctly addressed and boxed for processing.
U.S. Postal Service
USPS Mail services include standard mail and package services. Registered Mail, Express Mail, and mail destinations outside the United States should be taken to the downtown Post Office. USPS delivers and picks up each morning, Monday through Friday. For additional information, visit the U.S. Postal Service website.