Below is a list of NDSCS departments or service areas commonly used by students. On some pages, you will need to scroll down to find more information.
- Academic Advisors – Contact an advisor for help planning your class schedule. Also see online program advisor contact information.
- Academic Services Center – Provides testing services, tutoring and accessibility resources.
- Bookstore – Online classes do require textbooks and some classes require access codes to publisher website information. Please order these codes from NDSCS. Codes ordered from another source will not work with NDSCS Online classes which would result in students having to purchase another code through the College.
- Career Services – Getting ready to graduate? Let NDSCS Career Services help you find your first job. They provide resources for job postings from potential employers, plus resume and interview information.
- ACCUPLACER Testing –Testing services are provided at NDSCS in Wahpeton and NDSCS-Fargo. Distant students who are not able to test at these locations should contact the NDSCS Test Center at 800-342-4325 ext. 3-2256 or firstname.lastname@example.org for help scheduling an ACCUPLACER test in their region.
- Email – Check your NDSCS email account frequently for notices from NDSCS and instructors.
- Financial Information – Paying for college, refund schedules, applying for financial aid, direct deposit information, etc.
- Library – Distant students are welcome to use the College Library. To check out Library materials, view the tutorial explaining "How to Access Library Resources Off-Campus."
- Student Accessibility & Resources – Need special accommodations or extra time for your online testing? Contact the Accessibility Coordinator to discuss options and what is needed to get special accommodations.
- Tutoring – The NDSCS Student Success Center provides tutoring services for many courses. Distant students may utilize online tutoring services from Smarthinking through a link within online courses.
- Veterans Assistance
Contact the NDUS Help Desk for 24/7 support with technical problems like accessing Blackboard, not being able to view a page, slowness issues, problems viewing video or hearing audio, or things not working as they should.