Log into NDSCS Online classes using your CampusConnection username and password. Go to www.ndscs.edu and click “NDSCS Online” at the top of the page. You will be brought to a web page with “My Blackboard Login” above the login section. Enter your CampusConnection Username and Password and click “Sign In.” Click here to view a video showing you how to log into NDSCS Online.
If you have trouble with the Username and password, you can get help from the NDUS Helpdesk at the link below the Sign In box.
NOTE: Do not bookmark the login page. Doing so will result in errors during future login attempts. Close the browser after logging out of your classes.
- NOTE to Early Entry/High School Students - If you have not “Claimed your account” to activate your User ID and create a password, you will find instructions to do this on the Early Entry (Dual Credit) website. Click here for instructions.
EMAIL is IMPORTANT
Each student is assigned an NDSCS email address which is used for online class and college communications. Students should access their NDSCS email account often for time sensitive information. Instructions are on the website at www.ndscs.edu/email.
Forgot Username and Password?
Click the link on the login page for assistance (firstname.lastname@example.org or 866-457-6387).
Technical Problems within Your Class?
There are several resources available when you have trouble with the online course environment.
- Contact the NDUS Help Desk for 24/7 support with technical problems like accessing Blackboard, not being able to view a page, slowness issues, problems viewing video or hearing audio, or things not working as they should.
o Phone: 866-457-6387
o Website – https://helpdesk.ndus.edu
o Email – email@example.com
- Check out help.Blackboard.com for step-by-step instructions for common tasks and troubleshooting.
- View video tutorial snippets (for instructors).
- View Student video tutorials.
- Can’t log in? – contact the NDUS Helpdesk at 866-457-6387 or firstname.lastname@example.org or submit a ticket at http://helpdesk.ndus.edu.
Clear Cookies and Cache Frequently
Be sure you allow cookies when logging into online classes. Also clear your cookies and temporary Internet files often to help prevent common technical issues.
Log into Classes Regularly
An online student who does not regularly attend their online class for a period of seven consecutive days may be dropped from the course. Attendance is evidenced by weekly completion of assignments and/or participation in online discussions. See the Attendance Policy on the “Support for Online Students” webpage.