Click here to connect with our Student Health & Counseling Services staff!
Student Health Services - Riley Hall 113
- Appointments are required to enter the clinic. Call 701-671-2286.
Counseling Services - Riley Hall 113
- Schedule an Appointment: 701-671-2286
NDSCS-Fargo Counseling Services
NDSCS has collaborated with NDSU Community Counseling Services to offer free and unlimited personal counseling services to NDSCS-Fargo students, conveniently located across the street from NDSCS-Fargo at 1919 N. University Drive, Suite C, Fargo, ND 58108.
Students can receive help with a variety of concerns, including (but not limited to):
- Depression, grief and stress
- Relationship challenges
To set up an appointment to access NDSU Community Counseling Services, contact:
Sara Mack, NDSCS Academic & Career Counselor
- Campus Police: 3-2233 | 701-671-2233
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
- National Problem Gambling Help Line: 1-800-522-4700
- First Link - Local Help Line: 701-235-SEEK (7335) | 211
- Mobile Mental Health Unit: 701-298-4500
- Three Rivers Crisis Center: 701-642-2115
- Emergency: 911
Managing Your Personal Health Information
Your consumer health information rights are explained in the link below.
Click on the link below for information on how to:
- Complete a health history
- Order medication refills
- Request copies of your health records
- Request copies of your immunization records
- Contact your insurance company
- Make health care appointments