Fall 2021 Move-In Dates
New students move-in Saturday, August 21. Returning students move-in August 21 or 22.
- Saturday, August 21 | 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Sunday, August 22 | 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Suggested Move-In Times
To reduce congestion, we request students move in according to the following schedule. Students do not need to request permission to move-in at an alternate time.
Forkner, Riley, Robertson, Schulz or Walton Halls:
- Floors 2-3 | 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Floor 1 | 12 - 2 p.m.
- Floors 2-5 | 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Floors 6-10 | 12 - 2 p.m.
Students that prefer to move into their assigned residence hall from 2-5 p.m. on Saturday are welcome to do so and do not need to contact the Residential Life Office for approval. Returning students who plan to move-in on Sunday can do so at any time between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Students requesting to move-in prior to Saturday, August 21 must call the Residential Life Office at 701-671-2224.
Locations for Move-In
- Apartments and Townhomes - Residential Life Office, Riley Hall, Room 130
- Forkner and Riley Halls – West side of buildings, facing 7th Street
- Walton and Schulz Halls - South side of buildings, facing 8th Avenue
- Nordgaard Hall – North side of building, facing parking lot 4
- Robertson Hall – North side of building, facing parking lot 4
New Student Orientation
REMINDER: Students who are new to NDSCS (Summer/Fall 2021 students) are required to attend New Student Orientation beginning at 12:30 p.m. on Sunday, August 22.