You’ve made the right choice by choosing NDSCS and we hope that the next few years will provide you with great academic success. NDSCS faculty, staff and administration look forward to welcoming you into the Wildcat Family!
New Student Checklist
- Claim your NDSCS account
- Activate your NDSCS electronic ID
- Access your NDSCS email
- Go to www.ndscs.edu/TechnologySetup to get started.
- View available housing and dining plan options.
- Apply for housing with Residential Life at www.ndscs.edu/residencelife.
- The Accessibility Coordinator will be available during New Student Registration and Orientation. We encourage you to discuss criteria and procedures for opening a student file if you have academic or residential accessibility needs. An accessibility appointment may be scheduled at 701-671-2623 or email@example.com.
- Fargo and Wahpeton students will be invited to attend a Registration & Orientation Day prior to the start of their first semester.
- Online students will receive directions on completing their class registration online.
- New Student Orientation will be online or face-to-face, depending on your location (Wahpeton, Fargo, online) and which semester you begin classes.