The annual Give Kids a Smile Day will return to NDSCS in Wahpeton on February 1, 2019 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the Mayme Green Allied Health Center.
Individuals Ages 3-18 are Welcome to Register for FREE Dental Services
- All patients must have appointments in advance.
- A parent or legal guardian must accompany patients younger than 18 years.
- To schedule an appointment, please contact the NDSCS Allied Dental Education Clinic at 1-800-342-4325 ext. 3-2333 or 701-671-2333.
- Services provided may include basic restorative procedures, simple extractions and patient exams.
- NDSCS Allied Dental students will perform cleanings, radiographs, sealants, fluoride applications and oral health education.
About Give Kids a Smile
The American Dental Association began the Give Kids A Smile program in 2003 as a way for dentists to join with others in the community to provide dental services to underserved children. The program initially began as a one-day event in February, but has since grown to local and national events year-round. Dentists and other team members volunteer their time, and services, to provide screenings, treatments and education to children throughout the United States. Each year, approximately 450,000 children benefit from more than 1,500 events, all because of the efforts of 40,000 or more annual volunteers.