The NDSCS Allied Dental Clinic is accepting new patients! We welcome children and adult patients including students, staff and faculty of the College and the general public. All patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. All services are provided by students and are supervised by dental hygiene faculty members and a supervising dentist.
- Assessments of Blood Pressure, Pulse, Respirations and Temperature
- Dental Cleaning, Scaling and Root Planing
- Dental Radiographs/X-Rays
- Fluoride Treatments
- Dental Sealants
- Intra-Extra Oral (soft tissue) Exams
- Oral Hygiene Instructions
- Periodontal Assessments
- Professional Whitening Strips for Purchase
- Discover Card
- MN & ND Medical Assistance
We offer morning and afternoon appointments Monday-Thursday at different times throughout the year.
Make a reservation for your appointment today!
701-671-2333 | email@example.com