Imagine it. Design it. Build it.
Get hands-on experiences in computer-aided drafting (CAD) and Building Information Modeling (BIM) for residential and commercial buildings, estimating, structural design, mechanical and electrical systems for buildings, presentation techniques and remodeling.
- Type: A.A.S. degree
- Locations: Wahpeton
- Cluster: Architecture and Construction
- Green Technology Available
The Architectural Drafting and Estimating Technology program prepares students for careers in construction-related industries, such as:
- Architectural Drafting
- CAD/BIM Management
- Construction Estimating
- Construction-related Sales
- Project Coordination
The program includes classroom and hands-on training in:
- Computer-aided drafting for residential and commercial buildings
- Structural design
- Mechanical and electrical systems for buildings
- Presentation techniques
- Rennovation & Design
You’ll get all the practical experience you need to construct your perfect career in just two years.