Welcome to the Wildcat Family
STEP 1: Registration and begin your Orientation to NDSCS
For Wahpeton and Fargo-based students, the first part of your journey to becoming an NDSCS student starts with attending a New Student Registration & Orientation day. Throughout the day, you will meet with staff and faculty to discuss your academic plan and register for your first semester classes. Additionally, you will gain information regarding academic expectations, campus activities, financial aid, how to be a successful student and other important support services. All on-campus students must attend a New Student Registration and Orientation day before beginning classes.
Online students will start their journey by working directly with a Program Advisor to discuss their academic plan and gain an understanding of class sequencing.
NDSCS is focused on minimizing risk and the spread of COVID-19 while continuing to provide supportive and impactful experiences for our incoming students. To accomplish this, we have made the following modifications:
- NDSCS is following all established occupancy guidelines from the North Dakota Department of Health. Capacity in these sessions has been adjusted accordingly.
- NDSCS requests that incoming students only bring one family member/guest to help comply with occupancy guidelines.
- All members of the NDSCS community, as well as visitors, are required to wear face coverings when indoors and outside when near others. Disposable face masks will be provided if visitors do not have their own.
- Anyone who is not feeling well, having symptoms consistent with COVID-19, and/or been knowingly exposed to anyone that has COVID-19 is asked to not attend New Student Registration and Orientation and contact NDSCS Admission at 701-671-2173 to reschedule.
- All food and beverages will be served and prepared in accordance with state health department guidelines.
STEP 2: Welcome Week & Orientation
The second part of your orientation will occur at the beginning of your first semester at NDSCS. This orientation may be face-to-face or online, depending on where you are taking the majority of your classes. This New Student Orientation is mandatory for all new students.
Registration & Orientation Details
Learn more by clicking your location below.