Join a College that values learning, integrity, flexibility and excellence! NDSCS has a rich history and a culture of continuous improvement. Those who join our team will work and grow with us to meet our mission, enrich our vision and lead with our LIFE values. Click here to learn more about the mission and values at NDSCS.
We offer a great benefit package including:
- Fully-paid health insurance
- Dental, vision, life and supplemental insurance options
- Professional development and tuition opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Leave benefits
- Gym membership at our Blikre Activities Center
To learn more about what NDSCS can offer you as an employer, feel free to contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or for questions call (701) 671-2903.
Vice President for Instruction
The North Dakota State College of Science invites applications and nominations for the position of Vice President for Instruction. The Vice President for Instruction reports to the President and serves as the chief academic officer with major responsibilities for guiding all aspects of teaching and learning in support of student success. The NDSCS campus has a primary location in Wahpeton with another location in Fargo.
NDSCS seeks a bold, can-do, creative, and forward-looking leader who will respect the unique character, history, and legacy of the college. The Vice President for Instruction will have the rare opportunity to reimagine a position bridging traditional career and technical studies with equally robust liberal arts programs. The new vice president will focus on executing the NDSCS mission of learner-focused education through occupational/technical programs, transfer programs, and workforce training. The vice president will continue the strategies and goals in the FY21-23 strategic plan, keeping NDSCS' values of learning, integrity, flexibility, and excellence at the forefront.
Nominations and Applications
The Vice President for Instruction will demonstrate a strong work ethic, authenticity, and integrity. It is expected that the Vice President for Instruction will assume office in fall 2021.
To assure best consideration, applications and nominations should be received by July 9, 2021. The application should include:
- A letter of interest addressing the qualities described (not more than 3 pages);
- A current résumé (or curriculum vitae); and
- The names of at least five professional references with each person's position, office or home address, e-mail address, and telephone numbers. References will not be contacted without prior authorization from the applicant.
Nominations and applications should be sent electronically (MS Word or PDF Format) to: NDSCSvpinstruction@agbsearch.com.
The search is being assisted by: