The M. Vertin Scholarship is helping to address workforce needs in North Dakota and the region by supporting students pursuing education in select high-demand programs with low enrollment. Eligible students may be awarded up to $2,000 for the academic year.
- Students must be in their first year of the academic program.
- Students must be enrolled in a minimum of six credits.
- Students must have a 2.0 minimum GPA.
- Students must be entering one of the following programs for the 2020-2021 academic year:
- Emergency Medical Services certificate options
- Pharmacy Technician
- Registered Nursing (Associate in Science in Nursing)
- Auto Body Repair and Refinishing Technology
- Powersports Technology
- Building Construction Technology
- Land Surveying and Civil Engineering Technology
- Health Information Technician
- Precision Machining Technology
- Culinary Arts
- Architectural Drafting and Estimating Technology
- Heating, Ventilating, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Technology
Students interested in the M. Vertin Scholarship should complete their scholarship application when they submit their application to admission to NDSCS.
Contact the NDSCS Financial Aid office at 701-671-2207.