The NDSCS Test Centers (in Wahpeton and Fargo) offer face-to-face test proctoring. The Test Center will follow guidelines to prevent the spread of COVID-19 including requiring face coverings and limiting the number of testers to allow for physical distancing. Drop-in testing is available, but we recommend that students schedule testing appointments as there may be limited testing spaces available, especially in Fargo.
To schedule testing:
Wahpeton Test Center: Please call 701-671-2256 or email email@example.com to schedule an appointment.
Fargo Test Center: Please call 701-231-6919 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.
NDSCS-Fargo provides proctoring for online testing and an alternative testing site for students who qualify.
1305 19th Ave. N.
Fargo, ND 58102
Spring 2021 Hours
Please call 701-231-6919 or email email@example.com to schedule an appointment.
January 11-May 14
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesdays: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Special hours -
- Closed January 18, February 15 & April 2
- March 15-19 (Spring Break) Open Monday-Friday 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
PLEASE NOTE: Students must allow sufficient time to begin and complete their exams prior to the closing time of the test center. If the test center proctor determines a student will not have time to complete their exam, the student may be asked to reschedule the test for a different day and time. If a student is unable to complete their exam prior to closing time, he/she will be asked to submit their exam as it is.
NDSCS Students taking NDSCS exams are not required to schedule exam times and service is free of charge.
Non-NDSCS students using proctoring services are required to schedule exam times at least two days in advance and will be charged a fee of $10 per exam.
Students who want to use the NDSCS-Fargo Test Center should email firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements, or contact Chelsie Bormann at 701-231-6919.
Online Class Exam Information
Some faculty require proctors for online exams. Where it is known, this requirement is indicated but may change without notice. Proctoring fees may be charged at some locations. Some instructors have additional restrictions so be sure to read the information provided in your class.
Test Center Rules
- Student must show a student ID or picture ID to take test
- Student must sign-in on the paper log and check out when done testing
- No food or beverage allowed in the testing center
- No cell phones allowed in the testing center
- No MP3 or iPods allowed in the testing center
- No book bags or handbags allowed in the testing center
- No children allowed in the testing center
- No books or notes allowed unless we are notified that the student is allowed to use books and/or notes for testing
- If an exam needs to be mailed back to the instructor, the student is responsible for providing the envelope and postage
- Please be quiet in the testing room to respect others who are testing