T4 (Tools Trades Torque Tech) is an innovative career exploration event that allows high school students to experience a variety of in-demand careers in one day!
This FREE event will be a full day (8:30 a.m. until approximately 2:30 p.m.) at NDSCS in Wahpeton, N.D. and is open to students grades 9 - 12.
Sessions will be assigned to each group. No more than 20 students per chaperone. Lunch will be provided. Transportation is the responsibility of the group/school district.
T4 Session Dates
- October 7, 2021
- October 8, 2021
This schedule is subject to change.
- 8:30 a.m. - Check-in
- 9:10 a.m. - Session 1 (all students)
- 10:05 a.m. - Session 2 (all students)
- 11 a.m.
- Group 1 - General Session
- Group 2 - Lunch
- 11:55 a.m.
- Group 1 - Lunch
- Group 2 - General Session
- 12:50 p.m. - Session 3 (all students)
- 1:45 p.m. - Session 4 (all students)
- Concluding around 2:30 p.m.
All sessions will be presented and facilitated by industry professionals and educators!
Sessions will be assigned to each group.
Students who attend will participate in four interactive sessions learning more about the following industries/careers:
- Precision Machining
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems
- Transportation (PowerSports, Auto Body, Auto Technology, Diesel Technology)
- Culinary Arts
- Construction Management
- Architectural Drafting and Estimating
- Land Surveying
- Information Technology
- Building Construction
- Autonomous System Technology
- Robotics, Automation, and Mechatronics
- Pharmacy Technician
- Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Many more!
T4 at NDSCS Wahpeton is a collaborative event.
For more information about the event or registration questions, please contact the NDSCS Office of Admission at 701-671-2521.