STEP 1: Attend a New Student Registration & Orientation Day
NDSCS New Student Registration and Orientation is a required informational day designed to help new students gain information about academic requirements, course offerings, campus activities, financial aid and how to become a successful student. Students will also meet with academic staff to develop a schedule and register for first semester classes. Attendance is required.
The information on this page is for students entering the NDSCS Wahpeton campus in Summer 2020 or Fall 2020.
- Please arrive at the Hektner Student Center by 8:30 a.m. on your scheduled New Student Registration and Orientation day.
- Every aspect of New Student Registration and Orientation is essential and required; please plan to be on campus until the conclusion of the day (in the late afternoon).
- There will be open and free parking throughout campus.
NDSCS is focused on minimizing risk and the spread of COVID-19 while continuing to provide supportive and impactful experiences for our incoming students. To accomplish this, we have made the following modifications:
- We reduced the number of students attending each New Student Registration & Orientation day by half.
- NDSCS requests that incoming students limit the number of family members/guests they bring with them up to two individuals.
- In line with local, state, and federal guidelines employees will be wearing face coverings when social distancing is not possible. Students and their guests are encouraged to bring their own masks or face coverings. Disposable face coverings will also be available.
- All food and beverages will be served and prepared in accordance with state health department guidelines.
For questions or to request accommodations during New Student Registration and Orientation, please contact the Student Success Center at 701-671-3000 or email@example.com.
STEP 2: Wahpeton New Student Orientation & Welcome Week
Move in, get familiar with campus and kick off the academic year with a variety of fun activities during Wahpeton Welcome Week & New Student Orientation!
The Wildcat Welcome Team will assist you with getting to know NDSCS and will guide new students through orientation.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact the Student Success Center at 701-671-3000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.