What qualifies as an emergency situation?
Situations include, but are not limited to, accidents, medical or dental emergencies, natural disasters, travel emergencies, death of a family member, and/or need for temporary housing due to unanticipated events.
What is not considered an emergency situation?
- Tuition, books, tools, uniforms, fees, and insurance
- Parking Tickets or other fines (e.g. Conduct)
- Entertainment, recreation, non-emergency travel
- Non-essential household items or personal expenses
- Medical/Dental Expenses
- Emergency travel expenses
- Automotive expenses (needed to stay enrolled and/or hold employment)
- Replacement of books or other essential academic equipment/supplies