Eight North Dakota State College of Science faculty and staff members have been chosen and named recipients of the College’s Excellence in Teaching Award and Excellence in Service Award for the 2015-2016 academic year.
The Excellence in Teaching Award recognizes instructors who, among other outstanding characteristics, demonstrate competence and sincere interest in their subjects, present material in a suitable, well-integrated fashion and encourage participation from students. Selection criteria include student evaluations, feedback and deliberations by the selection committee. This year’s recipients were chosen by a selection committee comprised of faculty members, students, academic deans and staff members from a group of 70 nominees.
The honorees are:
• Rhonda Edwardson: Allied Dental Education Associate Professor
• E. B. Floersch: Diesel Technology Assistant Professor
• Jeff Hart: Social and Behavioral Sciences Associate Professor
• Kathy Marquette: Business Administration and Management Associate Professor
The Excellence in Service Award recognizes employees who consistently go above and beyond every day and exemplify the College’s values of learning, integrity, flexibility and excellence. Nominations are open to those serving in the professional, clerical, trades and service positions that are not on probationary status with recipients chosen by Human Resources and the Rewards and Recognition Committee.
The honorees are:
• Kijia Homes: Student Success Office Manager
• Kerri Kava: Student Life Assistant Director
• Lynnette Krack: Automotive Technology Assistant
• Ryan Meisch: Facilities Management Campus Plumber
You have a few options from this point. The first and most recommended option would be to download one of the browsers below. If that is not possible, the second suggestion would be to update your current browser, you can follow the update link below for that. Otherwise, the site will still function in its current state, but in a limited capacity.