Apply for Admission in 5 Simple Steps!

1. Apply Online and Pay the $35 Application Fee

Click here to complete the application for admission online.
Applications for most programs that begin in August are accepted throughout the year, but an early application is recommended.

2. Submit Official High School Transcript or GED

An official in-progress transcript must be sent to make an admission decision. An official high school transcript with final grades and a graduation date is required upon completion of high school. To be considered official, the transcripts must be sent directly to NDSCS from the high school.

3. Submit Official College Transcript(s)

Transfer students, and students taking course work at colleges or universities while enrolled in high school, must mail official in-progress transcripts. To be considered official, the transcripts must be sent directly to NDSCS from the issuing institution. Final college transcripts must be submitted once all course work is completed.

4. Submit Test Scores

If you are applying for an Associate in Applied Science, Diploma or Certificate program you will need to obtain minimum entrance scores in order to meet the Program Admission Requirements for your selected program. Approved exams include the ACT, SAT and ACCUPLACER. Click here for more information on the required scores for your selected program.

5. Submit Proof of Immunization

Send medical records with proof of two MMR immunizations (measles, mumps and rubella) and proof of meningitis immunization. Click here for more information.

Admission materials should be mailed directly to: NDSCS Enrollment Services, 800 6th St N, Wahpeton, ND 58076 Applications for most courses that begin in August are accepted throughout the year, but an early application is recommended. To secure your enrollment in your selected program, you need to register for classes on scheduled registration days/dates. Class schedules are generated on a first-come, first-served basis regardless of application. Please note these are admission requirements not specific department requirements. See the NDSCS Catalog for specific department requirements.

Important Information About Transcripts

Until your official high school transcript or GED, and official college transcript(s) are received, an admission/financial aid hold will be placed on your account and this will prevent financial aid from being disbursed.

Current high school student:

  • Order an official in-progress high school transcript
  • After high school graduation, order a final high school transcript with graduation details
  • GED test scores

Current college student:

  • Order official in-progress college transcript(s)
  • Order official final college transcript(s)

Student currently not attending either a high school or college:

  • Order an official final high school transcript, or GED test scores
  • Order an official final college transcript(s)

Please request transcript(s) to be sent as soon as possible.

Minnesota Reciprocity Application

This reciprocity application is for Minnesota residents attending certain public colleges in Wisconsin, North Dakota, and South Dakota. The online reciprocity application is the easiest way to apply for reciprocity benefits. However, if you prefer not to apply online, paper applications are also available.

Oops! It appears your browser is no longer supported.

You have a few options from this point. The first and most recommended option would be to download one of the browsers below. If that is not possible, the second suggestion would be to update your current browser, you can follow the update link below for that. Otherwise, the site will still function in its current state, but in a limited capacity.

New Browsers