The North Dakota State Board of Higher Education requires students to provide:
- Proof of two MMR immunizations (Measles, Mumps and Rubella) before being accepted into North Dakota colleges. A titer for MMR immunity can also be used for this requirement.
- All students ages 21 and younger must provide documentation of vaccination against Meningococcal Disease (Meningitis) given after the age 16.
- TB testing is required of International students from countries classified by U.S. health officials as "high burden countries for tuberculosis." Two step testing or a chest xray indicating no active disease must be done after entry to the United States.
These records can be obtained from your clinic, county health department or your home state immunizations database.
- North Dakota Residents: www.ndhealth.gov/Immunize/Public/ImmRecord
- Minnesota Residents: www.health.state.mn.us/divs/idepc/immunize/registry/immrecords
If you do not provide these to Student Health Service, your records will be placed on hold and you will be unable to register for classes. You can log onto the CampusConnection portal to see if your records are on hold. Other departments on campus can also put your records on hold.
Send immunization records to:
NDSCS Student Health Service
800 N. 6th Street
Wahpeton, ND 58076
Fax: 701-671-2356 or 701-671-2386