NDSCS-Fargo provides proctoring for online testing and an alternative testing site for students who qualify.
1305 19th Ave. N.
Fargo, ND 58102
August 26 - December 20
- Mondays & Fridays: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Special hours -
Closed on October 14, November 11 and November 28
Open 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. on November 25
Closing at 1 p.m. on October 14
ADJUSTED HOURS IN OCTOBER: Due to staffing changes, the test center may adjust hours of operation during the month of October resulting in the closure of the test center for short periods of time during the daytime hours of operation. We apologize if this causes anyone inconveniences and will work to keep any closures to the absolute minimum necessary.
December 23 - January 12
- Monday-Friday: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Special hours -
Closing at 12 p.m. on December 24
Closed on December 25 and January 1
PLEASE NOTE: Students must allow sufficient time to begin and complete their exams prior to the closing time of the test center. If the test center proctor determines a student will not have time to complete their exam, the student may be asked to reschedule the test for a different day and time. If a student is unable to complete their exam prior to closing time, he/she will be asked to submit their exam as it is.
NDSCS Students taking NDSCS exams are not required to schedule exam times and service is free of charge.
Non-NDSCS students using proctoring services are required to schedule exam times at least two days in advance and will be charged a fee of $10 per exam.
Students who want to use the NDSCS-Fargo Test Center should email firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements, or contact Chelsie Bormann at 701-231-6919.
Test Center Rules
- Student must show a student ID or picture ID to take test
- Student must sign-in on the paper log and check out when done testing
- No food or beverage allowed in the testing center
- No cell phones allowed in the testing center
- No MP3 or iPods allowed in the testing center
- No book bags or handbags allowed in the testing center
- No children allowed in the testing center
- No books or notes allowed unless we are notified that the student is allowed to use books and/or notes for testing
- If an exam needs to be mailed back to the instructor, the student is responsible for providing the envelope and postage
- Please be quiet in the testing room to respect others who are testing