NDSCS-Fargo provides proctoring for online testing and an alternative testing site for students who qualify.
1305 19th Ave. N.
Fargo, ND 58102
August 26 - December 20
- Mondays & Fridays: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Special hours -
Closing at 3 p.m. on August 30
Closed on September 2, November 11 and November 28
Open 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. on November 25
Closing at 1 p.m. on October 14
December 23 - January 12
- Monday-Friday: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Special hours -
Closing at 12 p.m. on December 24
Closed on December 25 and January 1
PLEASE NOTE: Students must allow sufficient time to begin and complete their exams prior to the closing time of the test center. If the test center proctor determines a student will not have time to complete their exam, the student may be asked to reschedule the test for a different day and time. If a student is unable to complete their exam prior to closing time, he/she will be asked to submit their exam as it is.
NDSCS Students taking NDSCS exams are not required to schedule exam times and service is free of charge.
Non-NDSCS students using proctoring services are required to schedule exam times at least two days in advance and will be charged a fee of $10 per exam.
Students who want to use the NDSCS-Fargo Test Center should email firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements, or contact Chelsie Bormann at 701-231-6919.
Test Center Rules
- Student must show a student ID or picture ID to take test
- Student must sign-in on the paper log and check out when done testing
- No food or beverage allowed in the testing center
- No cell phones allowed in the testing center
- No MP3 or iPods allowed in the testing center
- No book bags or handbags allowed in the testing center
- No children allowed in the testing center
- No books or notes allowed unless we are notified that the student is allowed to use books and/or notes for testing
- If an exam needs to be mailed back to the instructor, the student is responsible for providing the envelope and postage
- Please be quiet in the testing room to respect others who are testing