Prior to New Student Registration & Orientation:
Claim Your System ID
Your system ID allows you access to CampusConnection, the system that students use to view and accept financial aid awards, register for classes, purchase parking permits, view account balances and much more.
- To claim your system ID, go to http://helpdesk.ndus.edu/ndusaccount.
- You will need your EMPLID (which is provided in your New Student Registration & Orientation confirmation letter) and your birth date to complete this registration process.
- For questions, or if you encounter any problems, please contact the NDUS Help Desk at 866-457-6387.
Discuss Accessibility / Disability Needs with the NDSCS Accessibility Coordinator
- If applicable, students should discuss criteria and procedures for opening a file. The NDSCS Accessibility Coordinator can be reached at 701-671-2623.
Complete and Submit Your Housing Application
- If you are planning to live on campus, click here to apply for housing with Residential Life.
Before Leaving New Student Registration & Orientation:
- Complete COMPASS testing, if required, for Mathematics and English course placement.
- Access the Academic Requirements Report and Financial Aid Shopping Sheet
- Complete the Financial Obligation Agreement
- Print class schedule
- Take picture for Student ID
- Complete College Student Inventory Survey
- Activate your NDSCS email account
- Check-out at the Registration/Orientation Information Desk in the Student Center